Bigen EZ Hair Color M5 Medium Brown
Permanent Hair Color That Covers Grays on Your Hair and Beard in Just 10 Minutes!
Bigen EZ Color for Men works on both your hair and beard with excellent gray hair coverage. EZ Color won't stain skin, doesn't drip and provides a natural looking color that lasts. EZ color's cream formula is easy to apply. Simply comb EZ Color into your hair or beard, wait 10 minutes, then rinse. EZ Color for Men comes in two re-sealable tubes, which means you use what you need, and save the rest for touch-ups or your next hair color application.
Easy, comb-in application
No Stains. No Mess. Bigen EZ Color leaves no trace behind; just a natural, younger-looking you. No tell-tale stains on skin, no messy clean up! Just natural looking color every time. Simply squeeze the cream from both tubes onto the included applicator comb, and comb in. You won't believe how easy it is to get great results.
One Product for Both Hair and Beard
Why hassle with one product for your hair, and another product for your beard? With EZ Color for Men, you don't have to! Just comb Bigen EZ Color into your hair or beard, wait 10 minutes, and wash it out. It's that simple! A better way to get your grays our with natural-looking men’s color.
Gentle formula with aloe extract and olive oil
No Ammonia. Low Peroxide. In addition to offering four natural looking shades to choose from, EZ Color for Men also uses aloe extract and olive oil in our formula to leave hair healthy, rejuvenated and shiny.
- Natural-looking Hair Color
- Colors Hair & Beard
- Excellent Gray Hair Coverage
- Moisturizes and Shines Hair
- No Ammonia
- Low Peroxide
- No Stains on Skin
- Multiple Applications
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- Wear the plastic gloves (included in the box).
- Cover shoulders with a towel or cape.
- Set up Applicator Comb connecting the 2 separate parts. Applicator Comb is ready for use when it clicks.
- Make sure that your hair, beard, mustache and sideburns are all dry and clean.
- To prevent staining, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
- Remove contact lenses (if wearing them).